[Bf-committers] New Developer Info Page on the wiki

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Apr 19 19:14:09 CEST 2006

> >See http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/New_Dev_Info
> >
> >joeedh
> Well, I'm going to link the page to the main wiki page now, since I
> guess theres nothing majorly wrong with it.  I'd like to have it linked
> to in the CMS somewhere, too.  Anyone want to look at doing that?
>
> joeedh

I think its a nice start.  One thing to note, we really need to replace
cms pages you link to with wiki pages so that all the devs can document
stuff.  You sort of hinted that you didn't want to duplicate work but
I think the general idea is to replace the cms stuff with wiki documentation
so that it can be maintained better.  (Not complaining that you skipped doing
this, I just want to make sure people are aware thats the idea.)

I added a quick link to it on the cms page here:
http://www.blender.org/cms/Development.81.0.html

Hopefully this will take off and it will get fleshed out into the master
plan for a new blenderdev.

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein