[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 18:44:42 CEST 2006

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SOC_2006_ideas

> Have I missed anythin, or made anything unclear?
> Anything
> look too difficult?

Manipulators/Edit for other properties is nice and I
can easily mentor such a project, it's just a bit on
the smallish side code wise, but if it goes along with
a UI analysis of the process, it would be worth it I
think.

You should take snaping off the list, as it's
something I'll be doing over the summer anyway. (I'll
write more about that once I get home from work
tonight.)

Martin