[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Apr 19 15:48:35 CEST 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Chris Want wrote:

> Alexander Ewering wrote:
>> My *practical* experience with the layer manager
>
> I do have layer manager on the project ideas list, but if
> something like that is already written, I guess I should
> remove it from the list.

It has existed in instinctive-blender for about 2 years, yes. But as many on
the list pointed out, it can be improved, features added, and the whole
concept can be discussed. Furthermore, any porting effort from iblender to
current CVS will be such a nightmare that it would deserve a SoC project of
its own - in my opinion. :)