[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:40:38 CEST 2006

Hello, I think layer is a very good project, it can add a better workflow,
in more with the new render feature with layer, naming the layer is simpler
than click on the layer to know what object is inside.
If we have the possibility to freeze a layer, all mesh in the layer can be
visible but unclickable.
If we have the possibility to set a layer to be renderer without have to
show it, we can make a background (with mesh not image) and hide it
If we have the possiblity to select the display method of a layer, we can
boundboxed, some mesh speedly, keeping only the necessary to have a faster
display.

The list can be longer, the feature is needed by some people...