[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 19 12:25:07 CEST 2006

Alexander Ewering wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Jean Montambeault wrote:
>
>>   2- it should display between two chosen vertices to be of any service;
>
> Heh. This is something I've been saying right from the day this feature
> appeared, and what I've actually done in instinctive-blender.
>
> I wonder if I have this "intrr - don't listen" sticker hanging on my
> front
> ;)
That would be an entire debate in itself and an uneasy one at that.
Let's just say that being an original makes you stand apart and that not
being the best politician/diplomat of the gang (notice that I am exactly
being worse right now LOL) doesn't help to unstick that label.
Moreover, the resistance to anything even only resembling a CAD feature
is historically high in Blender and coming from way up in the hierarchy.

Which makes me think... but that's another post.

Regards

Jean