[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Apr 18 17:28:11 CEST 2006

The other option is asking "key users" what they would like.

I.E. pull out people who commonly get into the Blender gallery at
Blender.org

people like Endi, RobbertT, Aner, Ecks.....

This user group will be able to speak on behalf of many users, and will
be intelligent enough to know if something is a huge task or not.

Doug (Alltaken)