[Bf-committers] SOC Project Ideas?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:47:31 CEST 2006

Some comments

[QUOTE]* You must currently be a user of Blender with a good knowledge
of many of the program's features;[/QUOTE]

Was Nils? What about Marc?  I would think that would be a more
recommended than a requirement.

[QUOTE]* You must be thoroughly proficient in C;[/QUOTE]

No C++ projects/coders?  Both Marc and Nils projects were C++, I don't
know if they would considerer themselves thoroughly proficient in C
though they well might be.  Also a game engine related project would
be C++.  I guess the interview will weed that out though a bit.

LetterRip