[Bf-committers] Google SOC stuff

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Apr 17 22:21:23 CEST 2006

> project last year, there were some timezone issues, and perhaps this
> is something that should be
> considered this time around. A small suggestion would maybe to allow
> (some of) Google's 'Mentor Money' to go to the assigned mentor. The
> mentors did a lot of work too last year, but I believe it was expected
> that the money be given to the BF.

Who the money went to for mentoring was upto the mentor.  It was suggested
if you didn't want the money to give it to the orange project.
I know I didn't feel pressured to give the money back to bf,  (I did though
so I'm maybe not a good judge) hopefully no one else did.

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein