[Bf-committers] Sports are unhealthy

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Apr 14 13:50:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

Last weekend I broke my left ankle during a volleyball match, I've got a
cool glassfiber cast and a pair of crutches. I also got candy from the
doctor, which is making me feel not all to well (but still better than the
pain ;) So remember: never do anything that requires any degree of
movement... Or rather, pick a sport that has the begin of jumping, but has
no need of getting back to the ground - that's bound to go wrong :S

I'll be back when I can concentrate again (read: medication ends). At the
latest sometime begin May or so.

Glassfiberly casted yours,

/Nathan

ps. sorry for the word-play on crutches