Re: [Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit:blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.cblender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_mesh_types.hDNA_meshdata_types.h blender/source/blender/src editmesh.ceditmesh_lib.c

max birget stapfx at gmx.de
Thu Apr 13 09:13:30 CEST 2006

I once wrote a shortest-path selection tool in python and I missed the
ability to find out selection order (I wished that
Blender.Mesh.verts.selected() returned a list sorted by selection order...)

So I hope you two can settle this conflict and find a solution.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer