[Bf-committers] interface changes since 2.25

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 18:45:23 CEST 2006

There was also a zoom button.. I REAlly miss that one being on a
laptop.. Yes I know mouse has scrool wheel. So what the button is
still missing,, but it's still in other windows.. UI mix up ??

And the paning buttons left anf right when you dont have the window
open all the way is WAY to picky and hardly works.