[Bf-committers] interface changes since 2.25

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sun Apr 9 16:45:38 CEST 2006

Tom M wrote:
> Intrr has commented that the 2.25 interface is better than the current
> Perhaps these are things that should be  considered to be reintroduced?
>
> LetterRip

The thing which bothers me the most about the new interface is the fact
that the buttons on the headers cannot be expanded.

I normally have less than 1/4 of the space on my headers used by
buttons, why not be able to expand out button sets like they were in the
old days.  things like pivot centres which are changed often.

also some of the tabbed options have a lot of dead space.  tabs are a
great idea, but currently not perfect.  they use a lot more space than
the old interface.

but yeah, its getting better over time.  reflecting on the past is a
great way to see you are not going off track.  Once I graduate I'd love
to do a Ergonomics analysis on the Blender UI.

Alltaken