[Bf-committers] interface changes since 2.25

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 16:38:23 CEST 2006

--- Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:

> well I was taking about ctrl-downarrow :)

Desoto wasn't :)

As far as the orientation (front, side, top) display
is concerned, there's a marker in the bottom left
corner of the 3D views that indicate this. True, it
displays the axis orientation and not the actual name,
but it's not completely missing and frankly, the
header is overcrowded, especially in edit mode (which
is why the layer markers aren't there).

What would be nice, I think, would be an option to
remove the text from the mode drop down, leaving just
the icon. This would clear A LOT of space.

Martin