[Bf-committers] Re: CIrcles, cylinders and 100 verts

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 5 22:10:49 CEST 2006

GSR wrote:
>> About the number, well, Barton did some changes to the buttons and I
> think they would solve the issue of high range or good precision.
>
> GSR

I've just tried setting to 30000, and it's not tooooo bad,
but the numbut slider seems to jump in multiples of 3
(sometimes it only skips 2 though). As suggested by
others, the button() function should probably have another
arg to indicate precision when sliding. I really hate
working on stuff in interface.c though, lots of functions
that have weird casts (I think at the core, everything
gets cast to a float) and arguments with great names
like a1, a2...

Chris