[Bf-committers] Problem to display render output in CVS

Ramon Carlos Ruiz ramoncarlosruiz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 02:38:55 CEST 2006

Hi to all. I kip on working on the povray render, My problem is in the
change in the Render structure in the cvs. I want to display my output .tga
in the render window. In blender 2.41 it was very simple .-

unsigned char* bpt = (unsigned char*)R.rectot + ((((recty-1)-y)*rectx)<<2);

and then reading the tga but now I'm lost. Rhe rectot part is gone. and I
been trying to use in some way display_draw function but I havent had any
result.

I realy can use any help on this.

Thanks

RCRuiz