[Bf-committers] hemesh openmesh

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Sat Apr 1 09:44:12 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 05:24 schrieb Joe Eagar:
> Tom M wrote:
> > Joeedh and lukep,
> >
> > have you looked at openmesh -halfedge mesh structure, is C++?
> >
> > http://www.openmesh.org/
>
> Looks interesting.  Once I finish the high level api stuff it might be
> possible to try integrating it.  But at the very least I should find
> some insight into some of the more math-heavy aspects of the data
> structure (like boundary halfedges), but looking at this one.  For once,
> it actually looks like a complete implementation, rather then all the
> halfway-done ones out there.

Yes, OpenMesh is fantastic. *cough*cough* :-) It was developed at the
institute where I am working at. It is relatively powerful, although it has
of course also some limitations or could need some improvements. If you have
questions or something just write.

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21814
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899