[Bf-committers] problems with C++

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Thu Sep 29 16:43:17 CEST 2005

I find this to be very strange because GCC on my Cygwin environment
compiles the entire source tree without any real noticeable slowdown on
my system. I can use photoshop.. surf the internet.. even run Blender.
My machine only has 512 MB of RAM. Why the huge disparity between
compiling behavior between these systems?

Regards,
--Chris