[Bf-committers] libSDL problem on OS X 10.4.2

Vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 28 15:47:28 CEST 2005

I personally like the 'verbose' scons, with full gcc command shown,
i.e. I want to know what's going on, and usually dump all that output to
a file.
I've seen some 'make's who neatly prune the output as you describe, but
don't like that very much. If the build breaks somewhere, debugging becomes
an issue. So I hope 'verbose builds' remains an option.
vio