[Bf-committers] A few observations on fluidsim

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Sep 27 21:09:42 CEST 2005

You're somewhat but not totally mistaken. The boundbox object becomes
the fluid itself. If you select the "new" fluid object, you'll find it
has the same name as the object you selected to be the domain because it
IS the object you selected to be the domain. I agree its quite confusing
and in my opinion there should be either a "domain" object type to use
in place of the mesh, or some sort of markers to select.

Regards,
--Chris