[Bf-committers] msvc6 build broken due to fluid sim

Nils Thuerey nils at thuerey.de
Fri Sep 23 17:18:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Cutting it short: i know quite a bit about ODE/PDE solvers 'n stuff.
> So it's on you having me 'in' or 'out'.
Would be nice of course if you would help. I have to work with the
solver code for at least another year to get my PhD finished, though -
so I wouldnt mind not messing it up too much :) The MSVC7 stuff already
caused quite some trouble, so I'm not really eager to do those MSVC6
changes, but I'll try to look into it...

To get it to compile the easiest way is probably to add a dummy "int
performElbeemSimulation(char*)" function for now.

Regards,
-> Nils