[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern Makefile SConscript blender/intern/elbeem COPYING COPYING_trimesh2 Makefile SConscript blender/intern/elbeem/extern LBM_fluidsim.h blender/intern/elbeem/intern Makefile arrays.h attributes.cpp attributes.h blendercall.cpp ...

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at TIGR.org
Thu Sep 22 22:35:54 CEST 2005

Thx nils i got the NOGUI and ELBEEM_BLENDER proccesor defines. The
windows.h isn't neccesary if your building with the gui :) As a side
note i noticed that this library is huge - some 3.5 megs (for release -
the debug build is over 9megs). The entire solid library is 1.7megs.
Maybe some code in here needs some wittling?