[Bf-committers] Join Screens OGL Bug

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Sep 22 20:25:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

It's an interesting method, and nice gfx, but I really doubt this is
what we need... for example the graphic appears counter-intuitive on
the "wrong" side. The extra click also is a minus point.

I would be interested in finding a better way still. It is in fact
related to the "fullscreen window" option, which disappeared in the
pulldowns. (Both are windowmanager features, like the first pulldown to
choose window type).

In modo they have a tiny icon in window corners that serves this
purpose. Having something that works on a single click (hotkey?) and/or
more for noobs with a pulldown (and arrow overdraw) might be a
solution.

-Ton-