[Bf-committers] msvc6 build broken due to fluid sim

Simon Clitherow aphex at nildram.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 17:43:27 CEST 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:

>The easist way to work around it is to create anonymous blocks:
>
>{
>  int i;
>  for( i....)
>}

Yep, scoping this way is probably the best way to fix the FORDFx errors.
It's still a lot of work but probably more favourable than the brute force
solution of removing the macros altogether! :P

Another error I've hit is the definition of a long long int variable in
lbmfsgrsolver.h.  I'm guessing the MSVC 6 definition for this is
__int64?

Cheers,

Simon