[Bf-committers] Bugs!

Elam Daly elam at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 15:47:35 CEST 2005

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's the regular overview of bugs.
>
> - Game engine tracker: 40 open
>
> - Blender tracker: 61 open
> 23: Python related
> 10: Transform/constraint related
> 8 : Modifier related
>
> I really enjoy to put honourable work in keeping the total of open
> bugs  below the 50. I can use some help with that!
>
> -Ton-

I've never done any bug fixing, but I was curious and went and browsed
the bug tracker and I'm a bit confused.

For instance, this bug,
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2811&group_id=9&atid=125
,  is marked as new and is not assigned to anyone, yet if you read the
follow ups it says that it 'works correctly with my proposed patches for
Ipo/Curve integration'

So am I to assume this bug is fixed?  Is there a how-to for bug fixing,
or a 'best practices' so to speak?  I couldn't replicate the problem in
the latest CVS blender.

Elam