[Bf-committers] Easier downloading of Blender

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at vslib.cz
Sun Sep 18 21:13:57 CEST 2005

Hi,
I guess, that all of you know Mozilla/Firefox and

http://www.mozilla.org.

They have smart "download panel". It is just small php script detecting
your OS due to header of http request sending to web server. I try to
develop something very similar for Blender and czech web page about Blender:

http://www.blender3d.cz

You can find test page here:

http://e-learning.vslib.cz/~hnidek/misc/blender_about/

It was tested for Windows, Linux x86, and Mac OS X. I NEED TESTING from
users using exotic hardware/os (IRIX, Solaris, Linux PPC, FreeBSD).

Be so kind and send me as well content of this page:

http://e-learning.vslib.cz/~hnidek/misc/header/

(it is simple php script printing content of header of http request)

Thanks for your help!

Jiri