[Bf-committers] Compile warnings

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Sep 16 18:04:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

Some notes/questions:
- The tool shape drawing forces the whole image window to redraw on
   every mouse move. This makes it really slow when working with a big
   image here. I don't think this is acceptable, and providing a user setting
   to disable it doesn't really solve the issue.. . Since the tool shape is a
   XOR circle, it should be possible to draw over it, and draw a new circle
   without having to redraw the whole window. But that would require
   frontbuffer drawing .. . It might be best to disable this until it is coded
   better.
- Are the Aux AB1 and Aux AB2 brushes really needed? I find it confusing.
   In my opinion, the tools should just all share color, size, etc.

Brecht.