[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, sept 11 2005

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Sep 12 16:01:32 CEST 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Johnny Matthews wrote:

> should be read, "Instinctive doesn't do it this way, so its crap!"  :-P
>
> btw, I added those options.

Funny.

It's simply that 1) If you introduce such an option, you should be consistent
and introduce it everywhere (curves, fonts, booleans, etc.) and 2) This option
requires more clicks / keypresses, and never less.

Anyway, I promised myself not to deal with UI issues anymore publicly, so
take my apology for mailing the list about it :)