[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, sept 11 2005

Janne Karhu janne.karhu at palvelut.net
Mon Sep 12 06:39:59 CEST 2005

> - Particle patch
> There's a new kid in town! Janne Karhu (jahka) doing very promising  work
> on the particle system already;
> http://users.utu.fi/jhkarh/prog/bs_part1.html
>
> I will review his work, but can use any help possible by devs here to  do
> a code review of his work... thanks!
>
> -Ton-

I never thought my work would get so much attention!! I updated the patch at
the tracker & at my website yesterday from current cvs. If any of you
testers/devs want to ask something of the code/features I look at this board
quite often and hang out mostly in the evenings (CET+1 timezone) at
#blendercoders.

Janne