[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, sept 11 2005

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:16:10 CEST 2005

oooo very cool news to hear that openexr is coming together.

Ton, what of the features project Orange wants ? Can you post some
sort of list for everyone to read so it can maybe do a two fold,
developers can assist and users can drool over what might come soon
and or stop begging for or understand what is coming and what is not.
I would like to in that effect see if there is a cleaner shader
builder, but that is just a curious thought..