[Bf-committers] Python mesh modifiers

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 10 13:07:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

A Python modifier is definitely a wanted feature. We've got a separate
mailing list for the Python team though, you might consider to contact
them to discuss further development and evaluation/review of code.

What you can post here is the proposal for how to do a proper python
integration for modifiers... Daniel can advise on it as well.

Thanks,

-Ton-