[Bf-committers] Bone renaming script

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 10 13:02:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

We really need a proper Bones/Armature/Pose API for this first.
Renaming bones is very tricky stuff, something I've tried to code in C
properly... for example by also renaming all associated action/nla
stuff, vertexgroups, other users of armature, constraints, etc.

I also have to insist on a proper context for access to Bones. It has
to be clear there's:
- Bones
- PoseChannels
- Action Channels

for example... it's dangerous stuff to mess with.

-Ton-