[Bf-committers] Collada

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 10 12:49:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've last met with Remi last january, in Amsterdam on a Khronos event.
He was of course very curious to know if we already found a developer
for Collada-Blender suppport.
I told him we depend on the 'open source dynamics', we have to wait for
the need to grow in our user/developer community to start working on
such topics. Can't do corporate decisions you know. :)

But I've not been contacted bt Remi on his work. I hope Ignacio can act
as our intermediate with the Collada project on this?

-Ton-