[Bf-committers] Blender-Girona report

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Sep 10 12:22:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've got not much time for engine topics at the moment, but very
curious to know more of your experience with coding a 'nodal' UI editor
like this;
http://saphyre.sourceforge.net/bandoler/phy3.jpeg

One of these days I have to tackle a similar coding project, as
demanded by the Orange team for control over compositing. :) And maybe
materials...

(For everyone; Jordi is one of the speakers on the Blender Conference,
so we'll get a paper from him soon as well!)

-Ton-