[Bf-committers] BlenderCE - on other step

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Wed Sep 7 20:56:10 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone, hello Daniel Dunbar,

Daniel, in one of your previous post, you proposed to give your opengl implementation if needed. I have to say that at this stage of the project, I am very interesting with such a proposition :=)

Today, when I run Blender, the UI is there but with nothing written, no images and I have no interaction with Blender. Normal, I have glBitmap and no “selection and feedback” (initname, pushname, etc
)
 I leave them as dummy functions in a first time because I had other "small" problems to face! But now, I have to implement them (and all others!).

If you ever have your opengl implementation fot pocketpc, and you have no problem to distribute it, I will be very happy to add it on top of Opengl ES to see how our Blender 2.37a accepts it :=) Of course, if you want me to respect some rules (like not distributing this code or even no using it
), I will respect these rules
 But it will give me at least a first point to start.

I hope to have soon a showable blenderCE to distribute my sources and projects to let everyone interested have it. At this stage, it is really not presentable. Sorry...

Thanks a lot,
Salvatore