[Bf-committers] IRC meeting minutes, October 30 2005

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Mon Oct 31 15:50:07 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 October 2005 10:17, Erwin Coumans wrote:
> Can the gameengine with Bullet/Sumo be in alpha2 ? I tried to fix some
> remaining issues, so please let me know if there are still build problems.

you did fix, whatever it was i was having last week (linking order issues or
something) in the commit on saturday, i think.

since then has built fine for me, and seems to work great too! had fun with
some rotating planes, rolling bouncing balls and mouse-controlled planes that
could use to lift the balls to higher grounds every once in a awhile, and
kept it running for quite a long time and had no probs whatsoever. havent
tested with actual games but at least the basics seem .. bullet solid?

so as it already is in the cvs i guess it is making it to alpha2.. is some
platform having issues still? (i'm on ubuntu linux w/ scons)

would be great to get the armature/action support, but perhaps that is not a
showstopper for alpha2 even.. at least if someone will take the job to get it
working well before the deadline for final i guess..

> Erwin

~Toni