[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern ipo.c blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern arithb.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_curve_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawipo.c editobject.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 22:34:29 CET 2005

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

>   Log:
>   Two half working commits!
>
>   - Python Drivers
>     In Ipo Window "transform properties" Panel,
> added the buttons, and the
>     initial handling (now only printing text).
> Willian makes it work!

You probably pointed him to my patch already, but just
in case:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3101&group_id=9&atid=127

This is the code I used for python evaluation in the
buton. The actualy evaluation fonction can easily be
used for drivers.
Optionnaly, this could probably be made to create
compiled python code, instead of reevaluating the
string expression everytime (parsing overhead).

Martin