[Bf-committers] Issues with WKEY menu for booleans

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:12:40 CEST 2005

This menu is actually following the paradigm for Adding constraints,
Select an object, then select the object to which the constraint it
being added. So the active selection gets the modifier in this case. If
you reversed it, it would then be the inactive selection getting the
modifier, that seems backwards to me. Others?