[Bf-committers] more engine troubles...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Oct 28 12:12:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

On linking I get a myriad of these warnings;

ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _tanhf
/usr/lib/gcc/darwin/3.3/libstdc++.a(stubs.o) private external
definition of _tanhf in section (__TEXT,__text)

Bullet uses the float library (sinf, sqrtf, etc), which is not allowed.
This is not supported by all our platforms... if you want to use it,
you have to wrap them behind ifdefs, and enable it only for exceptional
cases.

Further; for makefiles I can still not compile without engine, OpenAL
errors...

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org