[Bf-committers] Booleans, now or never

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Oct 27 13:27:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have patched Marc's SoC booleans into current CVS, and I'm ready to
commit.

I would like to commit them before the deadline of Nov. 1,
even despite the fact that there appearently
are still problems with memory leaks and crashes. That because of the
fact that the *old* Blender booleans are *so* unusable that even crashing
booleans which give sane results are better than them.
(Apart from that, I did not have the new booleans crash for weeks.)

Furthermore, booleans in current CVS have been broken for weeks anyway.
Selection state after a boolean operation is messed up, and one of the
original objects gets lost.

Could this be fixed by whoever broke it? ;-)

I'm waiting for the OK to commit.

Thanks