[Bf-committers] Timestamp

Jordi Rovira caminant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 01:26:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

  The dependency graph is good for links in the internals of Blender.
However, my dependencies are not "alive" all the time. Imagine that
what i want to do is like a plugin that is run sometimes. When run i
want to check if i can reuse some of the data the plugin has stored in
disk from the previous execution.

j.