[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/extern Makefile blender/source Makefile blender/source/gameengine/Ketsji KX_ConvertPhysicsObject.h SConscript blender/source/gameengine/Physics Makefile blender/source/gameen

LECOCQ Guillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:56:03 CEST 2005

I have another problems, sumo don't compile because use_physics always
is 'bullet', to compile I change:
	use_sumo = 'true'
	use_ode = 'false'
	use_bullet = 'true'
by:
	use_ode = 'false'
	use_bullet = 'true'
	use_sumo = 'true'

I think if Bullet engine is always enabled when gameengine is true, to
remove use_bullet=true so sumo can be compiled.