[Bf-committers] preliminary blender port for ZETA ready

Michael Weirauch dev at m-phasis.de
Sun Oct 23 16:03:35 CEST 2005

On 2005-10-22 at 20:07:39 [+0200], hans at lambermont.dyndns.org wrote:
> Hey, that's nice ;-) You probably used the old BeOS specifics in the
> code (and perhaps Makefiles too), right ?

Well, the only BeOS specifics I could make a use of was in
./source/blender/blenlib/intern/storage.c.

The whole GHOST implementation had to be written from scratch. And no, I am
using scons for our system.

> Assuming they don't break the other platforms it should be OK.
>
> Can you put up a diff file somewhere (URL) so that we can have a look at
> your changes ?

There it is. Despite the 6 GHOST files, everything should be in.
(No gameengine, no internationalization, no blenderplayer)

http://ghost.m-phasis.de/files/ZETA_patch_20051023.txt

> Hans

Btw, the release can be found here:
http://bebits.com/app/4235