[Bf-committers] preliminary blender port for ZETA ready

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 22 20:07:39 CEST 2005

Michael Weirauch wrote:

> my name is Michael Weirauch (emwe) and I've packaged up my port of blender
> for ZETA 1.1. (The successor of BeOS, if ZETA is not an item for you.)
..

Hey, that's nice ;-) You probably used the old BeOS specifics in the
code (and perhaps Makefiles too), right ?

> Additionally I'd of course like to get my modifications back into the
> repository if that is ok for you.

Assuming they don't break the other platforms it should be OK.

Can you put up a diff file somewhere (URL) so that we can have a look at
your changes ?

Hans
--
http://hans.dse.nl/   () ASCII-ribbon campaign against vCards,