[Bf-committers] preliminary blender port for ZETA ready

Michael Weirauch dev at m-phasis.de
Sat Oct 22 18:44:43 CEST 2005

Hello all,

my name is Michael Weirauch (emwe) and I've packaged up my port of blender
for ZETA 1.1. (The successor of BeOS, if ZETA is not an item for you.)

The preliminary package can be found here for review:

http://ghost.m-phasis.de/files/blender-2.40-alpha1-zeta-1.1-i386-20051021.zip

(I took the scripts and stuff out of the 2.40-alpha1 linux package as the
repository doesn't seem to provide them.)

Some older shots can be found here:

http://ghost.m-phasis.de/

I'd like to ask you if it is ok to publish it on www.bebits.com marked as
being a contrib build, thus not official build. (The same place where NaN
released the old 2.11 port.)

Additionally I'd of course like to get my modifications back into the
repository if that is ok for you.

Michael