[Bf-committers] Re: [Crystalblend-main] Crystal Space, CrystalBlend, GameEngine: Discussion and Plans

Jordi Rovira caminant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:06:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

As a corollary of this mail, i want to announce that the game engine i've
been working in will be moved as a standalone project in sf, together with
the standalone PC and PSP players.

As i said in the conference, i understand this decission of using
CrystalSpace for blender, which doesn mean't i share it. On the other side,
my fears of the structure of my game engine not being intuitive or simple
enough for normal (non-developer) users at the present state, were confirmed
in the conference, and this was constructive and worth the visit.

I'll go on with my project and it will still be blender-friendly but please
don't see this as a vendetta :)

(bandoler)