[Bf-committers] Re: User-defined Material Properties

Greg MacDonald gtmacdonald at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 07:30:20 CEST 2005

I don't think a long thread is inhibiting productive discussion at all. The
title is the same each time, if you don't want to read it, just pass it by.
My ramblings certainly weren't so voluminous it's clogged up your hard
drive.

I found the entire thread incredibly productive. Even the parts where I was
vague and things got confused, I still got some suggestions I never would've
considered. Everyone's thoughts were all very helpful and encouraging.

I appreciate your suggestion to move to IRC, but I found the last thread so
productive (and enjoyable!) that I will most definitely continue to direct
my questions to this mailing list. No offense to you Mr. Burt, but IRC won't
reach everyone, and seeing as how most of you are awake when I'm asleep, IRC
just isn't appropriate.

I am DEEPLY saddened if this inconveniences you in any way.

Regards,
Greg