[Bf-committers] Re: User-defined Material Properties

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sat Oct 15 05:13:58 CEST 2005

No offense meant to Mr. MacDonald, who seems very intent on being a part
of Blender development, but is it possible for this very copious amount
of discussion to take place on IRC? It seems the better medium for such
frequent postings... I can see here that this mailing list is quickly
getting in the way of productive discussion.

Regards,
--Chris