[Bf-committers] Re: User-defined Material Properties

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Oct 15 03:44:54 CEST 2005

What about scrolling data within the panel? new UTF char selector does this.
Could these finer points be discussed later? - Zr's modifiers were added
in and UI fixed up later.

Some of the things your discussing seem fairly minor and could be
tweaked later on without much work.

Might be wrong abt this- no offense

- Cam