[Bf-committers] User-defined Material Properties

Greg MacDonald gtmacdonald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:08:57 CEST 2005

I suppose I get it. If the data you're describing is formatting information
then its okay, but if you've got fromatting information intermingled with
the formatting information then that's what style sheets are for. I'm just
learning about xml, so its a bit fuzzy.

Still confused about the advantage of xml vs individual python methods... :)

-Greg