[Bf-committers] OpenEXR help needed...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Oct 12 11:39:46 CEST 2005

Hi Austin,

I noticed this mail didn't even get a single reply! :)

The guys in studio Orange are of course very eager to get their hands
on exr support in Blender. One of the team members is a developer, Toni
Alatalo, and he'll be happily to help out where possible.

On makefile issues you can also ask Kent Mein though, he did this for
other new code projects too.

What would help is making (regular) patches available, just create a
thread in the Patch tracker for it, there we can also do the code
reviews.
At this moment I personally don't have time for it. The month of
october is for animation system related issues. In november I'm fully
available for rendering & exr though!

-Ton-